- By respecting all legal obligations, we ensure that your privacy is well protected. You can expressly comply with the gathering, using and disclosing your personal information, such as name, email address, phone number and similar data.
How is the information collected?
- SaveByCoupons typically adheres to the details that you willingly give when you visit its website. Usually, such information is obtained during new account registration, participation in any contest, newsletter registration, reviews, acceptance of electronic media or access to related services. You may be asked for the same while availing SaveByCoupons services to enter your personal data, such as email addresses, telephone numbers, name, age, gender, residential address, preferences, birthdays and other relevant information.
- We also gather certain information that is non personally identifiable such as :
- Cookies policy: SaveByCoupons uses 'cookies' to personalize your interactions by knowing the website usage and delivering better content, giving priority to various users' interests. It also controls the display of advertisements, the visited pages, offers suggestions that may interest you. Please note that all such collected data are shared solely for commercial purposes with prospective business partners, marketing agencies and other third parties.
- Third-party users: We often allow third parties to collect cookies or to use such tools to collect cookies on their behalf. We have no power over how they use the information collected from those sources.
- Our server will store the IP address and maintain track of the sites that you have accessed, your ads and your demographic settings, computers used, the sort of browser, the search words and similar information whenever you visit SaveByCoupons. This data is used to speed up SaveByCoupons 's efficiency and to secure our website and users' interests.
- SaveByCoupons 's third-party monitoring tools derive non-personal knowledge from consumers and outside SaveByCoupons 's control.
How is this information utilized?
Look into the following points to see how your data is used :
- To deliver its business partners and/ or advertiser content, alerts, notices or promotional events, discounts deals, and competitions etc.
- Enhance SaveByCoupons efficiency and answer your questions in order to provide its users with a personalized browsing experience by assessing their preferences and likes.
- We may use all data obtained for marketing purposes through the above-mentioned methods and we may, at our absolute discretion, share the non-personal data with third parties.
- You can reuse the information presented in commercial newspapers, ads or publish it offline or/or online by surveys, emails, polls and submitted for editorial purposes.
Right to Unsubscribe/Opt-out:
Unfortunately, if you want to stop using our services, or avoid sharing your data with SaveByCoupons, you should take these measures for the same purpose:
- Follow the guidelines to unsubscribe and to stop receiving notifications. We do not intend to reveal your email to third parties, without your permission, for any reason whatsoever.
- You can contact our customer care about the same on our email address for cancelling the registration.
- Please note that if you still want to continue receiving our services, then your request to unsubscribe won't stand valid.
How do we protect your personal information?
In order to protect the users' confidential information from a data breach or threats resulting from similar circumstances, SaveByCoupons takes all necessary steps and utilize the standard industry data protection solution. You are the only person to know your password and we never ask you to enter your account details. We won't be held responsible for any sort of data leak that happened from your end.
Until their parents or elders have been involved, SaveByCoupons is not appropriate for use of children under 13. If a child on our website seems to have developed an account, it will be immediately deleted without further notice. If a guardian finds out about the same then they can contact our customer support to check its identity and draw up an application for deletion of the minor's account. We make sure that the child's sensitive data isn't shared with third parties.
We have the right to amend or update this policy at any time to comply with the legal requirements. Any major legislative changes in the use of your personal details shall be previously reported. You will be bound by the terms of the revised policy by agreeing to it before signing up.